13. You must choose an area where you can win. No, scratch that. Not just win, but absolutely dominate. After all, don’t we have enough mediocre podcasts around?
14. There’s no such thing as perfect. Chasing ”Perfect” is the shortest road to not achieving it.
15. Bet on your strengths. It’s an underrated business strategy in a world where so many people are obsessed with fixing their weaknesses they give short shrift to the skills they were born with.
16. Too many people are scared to share their visions and thoughts in public or even in board-rooms. Having a strong vision is important for your personal brand. Don’t be afraid to say what you think. Ever. That said, don’t forget to listen, either.
17. It’s easy to dream about it … Much harder to execute it ….Work!
18. Hustle is the most important word ever.
19. The only differentiator in this game is your passion and your hustle.
20. Once you know yourself, and what you’re good at, go all chips in.
21. A penguin cannot become a giraffe, so just be the best penguin you can be.
22. You just have to make the choice to actually do it. I am so tired of excuses. Why not try something new? Be optimistic, exhibit patience, shut your mouth, and execute.
23. This business has to be your entire life, or it will die.
24. The biggest mistake I see influencers make is, they’ll work with every brand on the planet. It’s all about how many brands can they work with, not about the audience, not about the readership. I see no longevity there. I’m more focused on building my own brand than other people’s brands.
25. Commit to ignoring every single voice that threatens to undermine you. If it’s your mom, find a respectful way to tell her you want her love but not her opinion. If it’s your friends, tell them you are grateful for their concern but they have to choose to support you or fuck off. The only person you can’t ignore
26. Passion is contagious.
27. The main thing is realizing that even if you feel terrible for a while, that’s not how you’re going to feel the whole time. . . . Things change if you just keep moving.
28. You may not have connections, or an education, or wealth, but with enough passion and sweat, you can make anything happen.
29. When you’re hustling, hustle with all you’ve got. When you’re sick, stop. Let it happen. Your body is trying to tell you something. Listen to it.
30. There is no sale without the story; no knockout without the setup.